6/12Color Temporary Hair color Chalk Dye Colorful Hair Crayon
How To Use:
1: Spray a 1-inch section of hair with water. You don’t need to soak the entire strand, just go as high up as you want the color to be.
2: Twist your hair, color on your hair with one of the hair chalks I recommend choosing about three colors, and putting one at a time in your hair. Start with the lightest shade first, since, as you can see, the color gets all over your gloves and you’ll end up with a muddied version of the same hue throughout if you go dark to light.
3: Wait for your hair to air dry. This is the hardest part but a must for the Hair Chalk to attach to your hair.
4: Using a curling or flat iron, go over each colored strand. This sets the colors in your hair, so it will last longer. Then brush and style however you normally would!
1. Please do not get it into eyes.
2. It can be washed if you get it on the face.
3. After dyeing, it may discolor, we suggest wearing dark clothes.
4. It’s better to wash the color off before sleeping so as not to get the color on the pillow.
5. Easily apply to the light hair, especially gray and blonde hair. But it is a bit difficult to color black or brown hair, so you need to repeat several times for better result.
6. Children under 3 years old and pregnant women are forbidden to use.
–Easy to color, easy to clean, no wet hair, you can comb light color.
–The hair chalks come with a unique applicator that allows you to simply brush on the color where you want it to appear!
–Special hand-held design to avoid soiling hands and clothes during hair coloring.
–Dye color free with no gloves – Gently dye color from top to end.
–The hair chalk creams will leave your hair soft and manageable once applied, and not sticky and stiff like other products out there.
–The hair chalk cream is great for anyone who loves showing off their individuality without the cost of expensive salons.