Professional Makeup Brushes Blue Squirrel Goat Hair Eye Shadow Blending Brush Orange Handle pincel maquiagem Make Up Brush
About the product
- Sokouhou quality goat hair plus blue squirrel hair, very soft on your skin.
- K222: Eye shadow blending brush, this rounded brush has soft fibers that form a dome shape, enables you to achieve natural blending of colors. Blend eye shadow along the contour of eye with the brush, to create natural and even color gradation. Size: whole length 150 mm; hair length 15 mm; hair width 7.5 mm.
- K242: Small eye shadow brush, this small brush has a rounded edge with smooth, firm, soft fibers, for precise shading on the lid. Pick up some eye shadow, apply it on exact area you want to shade, and blend it. Size: whole length 145 mm; hair length 9 mm; hair width 6 mm.
- K252: Eye shadow brush, a soft and smooth brush with a rounded edge, to shade or blend eye shadow. Pick up some eye shadow with the tips of hair, apply it on lids and blend it. Size: whole length 146 mm; hair length 11 mm; hair width 9 mm.
- K253: Eyeliner brush, this brush has short, slightly rounded hair, good for applying gel liner in the crease of your eyes. The small shape of this brush offers precise definition, can be used to line and smudge around the lash line. Size: whole length 143 mm; hair length 6 mm; hair width 8 mm.
- K255: Eye shadow blending brush, a small tapered shadow-blending brush, offers more controlled application and blending eye shadow. Gently glide the brush on lids little by little, to achieve a natural blending of color. Size: whole length 145 mm; hair length 9.5 mm; hair width 5.5 mm.
- Please allow about 1mm error due to manual measurement.
How To Clean
Clean your brush before using it the first time.
For daily cleaning routine, consider using a mild brush cleaner.
Use the following method to keep your brush clean. We recommend weekly cleaning.
1. Use the warm running water, (being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles) to get rid of as much product as possible. Try using your fingers to get rid of any bits lodged toward the base of the brush head.
2. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser(or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand.
3. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered.
4. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water.
5. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush.
6. Reshape the bristles to their original form and then use a lint-free cloth to dry each of the brushes, or you can let them air dry and place them on a cloth. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup. Or you can use the brush protective net to keep the brush shape when the brush is almost dry.
Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.
Specification: Professional Makeup Brushes Blue Squirrel Goat Hair Eye Shadow Blending Brush Orange Handle pincel maquiagem Make Up Brush
Eye brushes kit
Squirrel Hair, Goat Hair