Shipping, Return Methods, Costs, and Delivery Times
All shipping charges include handling, order processing, item selection, packaging and transportation of items.
Due to shipping carrier policies, we cannot guarantee or fulfill requests for weekend deliveries. Shipping carriers do occasionally deliver orders sent with standard shipping on Saturdays, but cannot be guaranteed.
Shipping and processing times are business days only. Monday – Friday and excludes all holidays.
Return & Refund
Many items are eligible for a refund within:
- 30 days of delivery—the refund window will begin on the day of delivery, even if the item was late.
- 30 days of the maximum delivery date if the item hasn’t arrived.
- Please contact Support to initiate the return and we’ll walk you through the process.
- If the item isn’t subject to an exception, you must request your refund within 30 days of delivery of the item. If your item doesn’t arrive by the maximum delivery date, you must request your refund within 30 days of the maximum delivery date.
- In certain cases, such as defective, damaged, or incorrect items, you may be required to provide evidence of the issue, such as a photo. In other cases, such as with higher value items (including a high-value item that is incorrect or arrived defective or damaged), you may be required to return the item to receive a refund.
- If you are required to return an item, you may be responsible for paying the return shipping costs.
- Depending on your financial institution, refunds can take up to 10 – 12 days to be credited to your original payment method.
- Refunds are processed within 48 hours of the request if a return is not required. If a return is required, the refund will be processed once the item has been returned to the applicable destination (e.g. merchant or returns center) and is confirmed to be in good condition.
- Orders begin processing shortly after they’ve been placed, so there is a short period where your order can be cancelled successfully via email@example.com If the cancellation period has passed, you can always return your order for a full refund.
- Perishables – If the item you order is perishable, it is not eligible for return or refund in most cases.
- Excluded Items – Certain Health & Hygiene Items (e.g. skin lotion, toothpaste) or electronic media such as software are not eligible for return or refund if the seal is broken (i.e it has been opened).
Upon receipt of the item and a complete inspection, a refund will be processed.
We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
Shipped orders that go unclaimed or are refused at time of delivery or are returned undelivered will be subject to original shipping charges incurred and return charges.
All returns must have a return authorization to qualify for a refund or exchange.